so so so. i had made some ecodyes specifically with the intent to make them into postcards!~ but had not really knew how/what/where/um..yeah.. not really known how i was gonna go about doing it.. cause well, i thought just mailing a piece of fabric is not the most practical means. i think it would work, but not the most practical. i intend to try it though!
but i wanted to get some hard board of some sort to affix the fabric to.. so i got some mattboard! and i thought i would stitch the fabric onto it. awhile back i had started using this white cotton string in all my dye experiments that involve tying.. this way it takes up the dye and i can use it later for another project.. so i used it that to stitch them!
i have made 2!~ the first one is 4x6"
i did some fancy schmancy stitches at the sides to make it all purty like..
the back.. well the back has stitches on it too.. but i think that it is fine.. i personally dont mind it, i think it looks kinda neat!
& then the next one is a bit bigger, it is 5x7"
i have to note here for myself that my camera.. ugh. i accidentally touched the lens the other day and it has a nice smudgey finger print right in the center of it! i dont want to attempt to clean it, i dont have any sort of wipes or cleanser or anything & well, i dont want to scratch the lense - it already has a nice little chip in it from the stupid wind blowing something into it... but there is a blurry spot in the center of the photos because of this. i am gonna go to the camera shop at the mall tomorrow and get it taken care of, but for now.. these get to be slightly blurry, cause it doesnt really matter all that much.